Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IGs own all other gears...

Go down 
+4
micklez
Swimchamp
AthrunJustice
Bountyyyyyy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bountyyyyyy

IGs own all other gears... Empty
PostSubject: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Kind of hard to say Ags are rape now with their legends in den fights. Igs can be easily killed with speed weapons along with every other gear... Id have to say the most problems I have are agears because of shield para and snare.. Igs are a bit of a pain if they are attack build. On the other hand easily killed when they arent agi.

Thats my 2 cents ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
Swimchamp

PostSubject: ehh...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 pm

well im an ig, and have been one for a long while. i backup everyting athrun said. its true, ig can be fierce in their own way, but they as all other gears have weaknesses. everyone has the gear that they just love to play reguardless of if its nerfed or not. all gears have their moments in different situations and it takes teamwork and dilligence to be successful. so to say that one gear pwns others is not a viable concept. i love my igear and i enjoy it even though the missles are faster and speed isnt as much helpful anymore. but i mean, the atk power and agility is awesome. who would want to pass it up. of course defense gears arent something to smirk at either.

so instead of spending time trying to find the most un-nerfed gear. find one you love to play. stick with it. you will become an awesome pilot. overcome and adapt to your strengths and weaknesses, and you will find a way to overcome the situations you find yourselves in. and always give credit to all members, it takes diversity and skill to create a solid force.

=]

Swimmy
IG
DestinyII Leader
Back to top Go down
Shiiny

Shiiny

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:16 am

i like igs they're go zoom....zoom....swush....wahhh....pew pew.....boom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neo_0ne
Bountyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 am

Shiiny wrote:
i like igs they're go zoom....zoom....swush....wahhh....pew pew.....boom

and occasionally toot toot.
Back to top Go down
micklez

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:40 am

ill just do the ching ching ~.^
Back to top Go down
SkyDawg

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 am

micklez wrote:
ill just do the ching ching ~.^

Gimme some of your kitzz hoe...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Havok

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm

M gr > I gr imo but sometimes full attack builds with reattacks hurt quite a bit.
ya and like athrun said A grs kinda own M grs >.< but sometimes they cant hit full eva I grs...usually depends if they have a legend smash or not
Back to top Go down
PooKing

PooKing

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

ya but u cant even like.. hit teh i-jear if he is agi built n u jus has legend smash u getwutimsayin? n only a stoopid i-jear going 2 try to fite teh mjear in sircle fite so if i'm a i-jer then i go silence n he like "wtf" and thenn i go berserkaaaaaaa from the sky and he wont see it cumming till its 2 laet and its all redy all over his faec.

u get it?
Back to top Go down
Havok

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 pm

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiiny

Shiiny

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:09 pm

it actually does... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neo_0ne
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGs own all other gears...   IGs own all other gears... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGs own all other gears...
Page 1 of 1