Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimchamp = IG

Go down 
+4
AthrunJustice
digidigdj
Tequila
Swimchamp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Swimchamp

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:03 pm

hey guys. as most of you know i fly an ig. i just wanted to let everyone know what im currently looking for.

> the 35 spirit cpu. (i have the 30sp one but i will be leveling quickly)

> always could use a SSOC or FMSOC (havent had any yet)

> ive been borrowing weapons so if your done with any ig weapons i would love to use them if thats ok.
i promise to return them after i find something better or you need them back

> thats most of it, but if you have anything i could possibly use please let me know.

* also what is the next spirit cpu after the 35 spirit one. and whats the req lvl.

thx.
swimmy
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Sequence X GP (lvl 80)   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:08 am

SEQUENCE X GP (lvl 80)

Attack = +8
Spirit = +40
Agility = +12

Tequila
Back to top Go down
digidigdj

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am

ders a lvl 70 cpu
35 spirit
20 atk

but i think the dolce lvl 62 KM cpu thnk its btype purple data cube . its better than the 70 until u reach 80
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Swimchamp wrote:
hey guys. as most of you know i fly an ig. i just wanted to let everyone know what im currently looking for.

> the 35 spirit cpu. (i have the 30sp one but i will be leveling quickly)

> always could use a SSOC or FMSOC (havent had any yet)

> ive been borrowing weapons so if your done with any ig weapons i would love to use them if thats ok.
i promise to return them after i find something better or you need them back

> thats most of it, but if you have anything i could possibly use please let me know.

* also what is the next spirit cpu after the 35 spirit one. and whats the req lvl.

thx.
swimmy

dont get chain loling with ssoc its better to get purify with an mgear or inviz with a bg. Zerker is fine cause it pwns in fights and gate camps and boss ksing.
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
MoeLester

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Just an FYI...

The lvl 62 killmark CPU is better than anything else until lvl 80. Since you get 4 points for attack and agility try to find a spirit fuel CPU to get the most out of the points.
Back to top Go down
Trisha

Trisha

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:23 am

20 attack 35 spirit is better than dolce level 62..but..low shield..
Back to top Go down
modelZX

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Im not sure if im on the right track on stats I got 30 fuel 35 spirit and atk and agi balance out I found a uniqu cpu with 30 atk 5 spirit and 10 agi. should i switch to atk build or atk hybrid or start adding points to agi to balance it out with atk ?
Back to top Go down
Shiiny

Shiiny

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm

depends...atk build is for grinding except for a few people who like hitting hard and learned to survive w/out the evade (such as myself). if you're going to balance out your atk & agi then go engine build that's where the question comes in..what lvl are you? and what's your stats? and since you have 30 fuel & 35 sp (more than enough) then you should get an atk/agi cpu such as the lvl 70 PRELUDE 9001 FDR (17 atk, 15 agi, and 23 sp) which will give you 400+ sp allowing you to die, rebuff, die, rebuff or buff zerk die and rebuff. (which is why i like that cpu...allows me to have 400 sp) up to you tho if you want to stay with the 30 atk & 10 agi cpu that you have. personally i think you should pvp as atk build first to try to learn how to become a better pilot w/out relaying on evade like a lot of people do (can't dogfight, mostly run run run turn-around fire, back move fire, run run run and wait for cool down)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neo_0ne
Swimchamp

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am

Trisha, actually the 62 km cpu is best until lvl 80. as it gives you 35 pts b/w fuel and spirit - not just 30 in spirit. and it also gives a couple other things. so you actually get more stats out of it. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimchamp = IG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimchamp = IG   Swimchamp = IG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimchamp = IG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: Air Rivals :: Gears :: I-Gear-
Jump to: