Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
modelZX

Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Empty
PostSubject: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Swim this is just to tell you that my comp crashed a week ago and I just got it back up ,but to make sure nothing gets messed up ,I cant install anything for another week. Ill be back on soon but in the mean time keep me up to date with whats been going on and stuff.

Model
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Hidden

PostSubject: Re: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Hope too see you online soon Model Very Happy
Back to top Go down
modelZX

PostSubject: Re: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Update on my situation plp. It looks like ill be back this weekend at the latest, keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:59 am

Well you have not missed an ms it may spawn in 1 or 2 days. Don't worry we will give you good news upon return! Hurry back!
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
modelZX

PostSubject: Re: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm

thanks for the updates anthrum i really apreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week   Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad new guys comp crashed and I cnat get on for another week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: Air Rivals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: