Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DESTINYII COMMANDERS!

Go down 
+2
DeeCeehAck
Swimchamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Swimchamp

DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Empty
PostSubject: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:37 am

i need to start choosing commanders for our brig.
so if you are in destinyII and would like to apply for a commander position please make a post here.

please type as much as you like. i need people who i know that i can count on to lead this brigade.
so the more imput and heart you put into it the better.

i will choose commanders when i feel like i found the right person.

so please tell me why you should be a commander....BE HONEST!!!
Back to top Go down
Casheww

PostSubject: lol swim...   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:28 am

I am Cashew of Destiny II, M gear lvl 56 [ almost 57 ]
Like I said before, not going to work for M gears at least, seeing as there are only 2 of us >. > Oh well... Someone has to say something.

I am not a grindwhore...but a grind slave. But, there is a problem with that. Too many people PM or talk to me. It slows my grinding progress down by a hell of alot. If I Ignore them, or tell them to not bother me, they will respect me less, and I will lose friends [ 1 so far D: ]. So, I just talk to them Smile. Anyways, I am very active, at least 5 - 10 hours, 6-7 days of the week. I don't know if I can lead well, as I give out orders that people Ignore >. > Also, I try to use vent, but It is currently not working for me, so Ill get it fixed ASAP. I also try to fight in as much raids as my computer will let me. Anyways, here is why you should pick me:

You don't, and you pick SharpMeadow Very Happy
Im not so sure, but As far as I am concerned, No one wants me as Commander D: But Im not so sure about that either. But, I do know that some people wanted sharp as M gear commander. Honestly, I don't care who is the commander, I just want someone who is fit for the job and can excel in it. But, if you guys can trust me, it is up to YOU.

PS to Swim: Don't listen to cutty. I KNOW he recommened me earlier. I have to earn my title Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeCeehAck

DeeCeehAck

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am

You talk too much Cashew !
From my point of view : SharpMeadow has more experience than you but you are often on line ... Sharp doesn't

I prefer to trust a pilot who is often present rather than a pilot that I rarely see .
Back to top Go down
Casheww

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:51 pm

lol dee that is true Very Happy I already said to the almost all my friends, I talk too much. If you dont talk to me, I dont talk to u. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Gem

Gem

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Well, its been almost a week now ive been helping Swim give out orders. This might be the wrong place to put this but oh well. I will be leaving to go back to Destiny soon. Although Athrun gave me a marvelous offer to choose, i have decided it be best if i give up my leadership in DestinyII as i do not deserve it. You guys have been great to me and i appreciate it. but just rmemeber to:
1. Listen on Vent or Trade Chat
2. Listen to Commanders
3. Try not to give Swim a hard time like i did Very Happy
4. If Cashew gets D/C be prepared to use your slow engines for a long time D:
5. even tho im still not there raid!
6. Stick as a family, because you represent Destiny, The only difference is the Brigade Name.

good luck feel free to PM me when u need something.
Back to top Go down
modelZX

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm

WHy are we electing new camanders I thought Swim was doing an awsome job oh and another thing Im almost the same lvl as u cash lol u must get interupted alot while grinding. lol and uve been here alot longe rthen me
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

lol he means commanders for Destiny 2 while hes away or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESTINYII COMMANDERS!   DESTINYII COMMANDERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DESTINYII COMMANDERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: Air Rivals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: