Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

Destiny Application Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Application   Destiny Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:44 pm

[size=18]
Destiny Rules and Application

(Read Carefully because I don't want to hear I did not do anything or I did not know.)

Requirements To Join

-You must have ventrilo to join. If you don't have a mic just get on and listen to orders.
Click here for ventrilo.

-The level requirement is level 60 and above.

-You must be Active.

-You must show up for all wars unless if told otherwise.

-Feel free to grind whore we dont mind. The more 86 gears we got the better! =)

Brigade Rules

-NO HACKING

-You must listen to Orders and commands from you Leaders and Batallion Commanders. If you refuse to listen you will be banned.

-No Begging for SPI or Items you will get a kick boot up your ass. Asking is different then begging.

-No giving out information about brigade issues or knowledge especially to ANI. This will result in a Ban.

-No flaming each other and players on TC or Air Rivals Forums. This includes the other nation.

-Do not take items from the Brigade WH and sell them for personal Profit because you are "broke". Items in Brigade WH are for the Brig and for new players that are in need. This will result in a ban.

-No Alt characters

Ventrilo

-No spamming vent with annoying phonetics. (Example [][][] or {}{}{} or ++++ you get the picture)

-No Screaming at one another or going too far when messing around.

-No Giving out Vent info to anyone without permission even your own brigade.

-No Racism.

Destiny Leaders

Destiny Leader- AthrunJustice
Destiny Sub Leaders- Nabisco and Lamia

Last edited by AthrunJustice on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz

Destiny Application
Page 1 of 1