Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uh..........?

Go down 
+3
Nemesis111
ShadowGryphon
Casheww
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Casheww

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm

So who left destiny?

and it is amazing how i still remember this site...
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:18 am

the brig is sadly almost dead i cant even log on to play its been about a month.. ive been sending emails to devs hyatt etc. no one is helping me to get my pw back. im getting fed up with it honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
ShadowGryphon

ShadowGryphon

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:09 pm

wtf ?
How did you lose your password ?
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 am

i didnt lose it its a glitch that they have not fixed.. nor will they help me in getting it back.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis111

Nemesis111

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 pm

AthrunJustice wrote:
the brig is sadly almost dead i cant even log on to play its been about a month.. ive been sending emails to devs hyatt etc. no one is helping me to get my pw back. im getting fed up with it honestly.

Hey guys! Sorry to hear that Ath. Sorry me too can't be active anymore, cause of work and some other things too. So I gave my pass to FaDaMs today, he said he is active a he'll probably make good use of my gear. Maybe I'll log in from time to time to see how're things going. I would really like to see Destiny stay alive. Good luck and see ya
Back to top Go down
Kharben

Kharben

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey I guys, I still check the forums but I'm way inactive now with school and work and all that jibber jabber shit, not to mention I'm joining the marines very soon, and about to start D.E.P (delayed enlistment program) so that will just take up more of my time. so sorry guys, want to get a hold of me, just post here, I still check it.
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 pm

meh dont worry I wont kick anyone out even if i get my pw back i still wont your all there to stay Very Happy rustii dont die out there in the military or ill pwn u in hell bitch
Back to top Go down
modelZX

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 pm

sigh.. It seems I joined destiny on the brink of its death, for now most destiny went to V.I.P while aj gets his pw back. a few plp have left though, like lucida is in galega now. But I hope you can get ur pw back soon aj, we all miss you and we want you to revive ur brig!
Back to top Go down
xLucida

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 pm

I just left VIP cause there was nothing to do in dere, I joined Galaga for fun cause Clank's in et :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uh..........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh..........?   uh..........? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh..........?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: Air Rivals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: