Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny

Devoted mainly to Destiny Brigade, it's members and the various Online and MMO games we play. Created as a meeting place in which to share info, pics, and fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+18
AthrunJustice
Silverwingz
2Dangerous
Convoy
lauryl
Gem
DmitriW
Shiiny
SaferX
ShadowGryphon
Nemesis111
SkyDawg
micklez
kowokoke
EdTheHobo
z1ggy
Bountyyyyyy
MoeLester
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:08 am

Introduce yourselves here!

talk about your hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.

AthrunJustice

I like to play Air Rivals of course I usually play Wii super smash bros brawl when I have time. I love to eat pizza and drink soda.

What I want to do most is Travel around the world and hopefully one day meet my brig mates in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://juanhornedo.worldventures.biz
MoeLester

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:19 am

MoeLester

Likes...Long walks on the beach with my girl Shiiny.
Chatting about buttsecks with Peanut.

Dislikes...Salad tossing?

Ok ok serious time...
I like flying, Im about to take it up as a full time thing.
Im not too fond on boredom or tedious, repetitive tasks.

Hobbies...Flying, Playing guitar and bass, Car audio, Playing Airrivals...umm...
Back to top Go down
Bountyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:20 am

Bountyyyyyy

I love to play space cowboy online, and air rivals YEAHHHHHH shooting space bees=life!!!

I am a colossal faggot .
Back to top Go down
z1ggy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 am

z1ggy - King of all faggots flower

Hobbies: Anime/manga - music (making it too :V) - books - old movies - sex - games - pc geek
I love my drum box,my guitar, my midi keyboard, sinth my dog bart and my cat robert.

dislike: work. work. work. work. waking up early. work.did i said work?
Back to top Go down
EdTheHobo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 am

EdTheHobo

Hobbies: Air Rivals

Dislike: Anything having to do with not being on a compooter.

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Bountyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 am

EdTheHobo wrote:
EdTheHobo

Hobbies: Air Rivals

Dislike: Anything having to do with not being on a compooter.

That's about it.

You hate life? and SEX???????
Back to top Go down
kowokoke

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 am

kowokoke here...

basically i love music (i play the keyboards/synths or watever, guitar, etc.) , i also like reading.. wtf?!?!? and ya playing the computer....

i dont like to be pressured..lol btw, my real name's justin.....

hopefully, i would finish up college, and play AR without any distractions......lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shiiny

Shiiny

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:01 am

hmmmm.......well i enjoy snowboarding, cooking and making dishes look like edible art. i enjoy playing ar and i love to dance (i really should get back into dancing, i was in shape when i did) i also enjoy the winter season, i love cold weather and all the layers of clothes you get to put on...pea coats are one of the favorites, i guess i just like that style of clothing...also love my gf and spending time with her (she's gone for 3 weeks at the moment Crying or Very sad )

dislikes...hmmm not much here since i tend to go with the flow, but i do hate the summer weather. you just can't really do much about it unlike the cold. if it's cold just put on more clothes or just hide away in your blankets, but with the heat...keep taking off your clothes and your balls will still sweat...

i think that's it for now...oww wait, television...i like watching: heroes, so you think you can dance, america's best dance crew, bizarre foods with andrew zimmerman, anthony bourdain's no reservations, deadliest catch, iron chef japanese (ic america somtimes) and of course anime...n that's it for the time being...just hit me up on myspace to find out more about me, peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neo_0ne
micklez

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 am

Micklez aka kithoe

hobbies: playing AR ofc! playing with my ..... yanno V:

dislikes: faggots like z1ggy lol jk! well... annoying people..
Back to top Go down
SkyDawg

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 am

SkyDawg

Cool site...

IGear here kithore but atm 0 kitzzz T_T
100% PINOY WORK SLEEP AR WORK SLEEP AR WORK SLEEP AR story of my life atm Very Happy ......BTW......... Congratz AJ your a DADDY now... so what will be your son's/daughter's GEAR in the future LOL
Back to top Go down
Nemesis111

Nemesis111

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Nemesis111

I am 25 yo, and i live in Montenegro (no its not Latin American state, and I don't speak Spanish Evil or Very Mad )

hobbies: playing AR and football (real football not that thing people play in USA Very Happy )

dislikes: idk...

Hope I will be able to get to lv100 cause that was my plan at the beginning
P.S. Ath gratz on your wedding, and if you decide to travel around world feel free to visit me, we have a beautiful seaside
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm

I will try nemesis xD

To add to my post Of course I am expecting a baby on november 10th 2008. We decided to name him Athrun Justice Jr. lol jk. His name will be Joshua James Perez.

My wife and I got married on the 14th of June. So far everything is great that I can think of lol.

I am from Puerto Rico and I live in Texas. Sometime next year around June/July some of the guys from the brig are gona come ova and were gona get drunk and go to six flags and shet like that woooo. Also were gona throw a big big party!!@$#@$#% lols.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGryphon

ShadowGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:51 pm

MoeLester wrote:

Im not too fond on boredom or tedious, repetitive tasks.
And yet you play Air rivals........ the irony. heh heh heh Twisted Evil

Anyway.....
As if I need to introduce myself......

I AM GRYPH!

A gear
Oldest members of the Brig (I'm 37 and shut up. If I'm an old man then you're still a sperm HA! Razz ) and the only member to have been in the brig longer than anyone else but Ath.

I am (sort of in order) A husband (Lady Rhage is my wife to those who know about her), a Warrior, a musician, bass player, singer, collector of Ultraman Figures and models, hardcore Japanophile ( NO I AM NOT OTAKU *shudders*), adherent of Bushido, book worm, gamer, Police Dispatcher.
I am aggressive, I am Honorable, I am impatient with the spoiled and childish, I cannot abide cowardice, I try to see beauty in everything, I will be honest with you at all times, I am brutally honest, I am blunt, I will not tell you what you want to hear, I do not lie, I agree with and believe in capitol punishment, I do not believe in pointing fingers, I take responsibility for my mistakes, I play down my achievements, I do not care what others think of me, I AM I.

I'm Hardcore anti-emo.... so if you\'re even semi-associate with that scene... don't bother me.

I am a musician by choice and a Warrior by training.

I absolutely despise intentionally misspelled and mangled English and I despise those who do not even attempt to spell correctly or use proper grammar. It takes more intelligence to spell correctly and use proper grammar than not.
If English is not your native tongue that you are hereby forgiven. If, however, English IS your native tongue...... shame on you.

Movies:
The Alien series, HellRaiser series, Saving Private Ryan, Kurosawas' Seven Samurai, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Any Godzilla movie, Most any -good- Horror film

T.V.:
Anime, Doctor Who, Eureka, Torchwood, Monty Pythons flying circus, N.C.I.S., ALL Ultraman shows, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, Samurai 7, Babylon 5, Star Trek (all series)

Books:
H.P. Lovecraft, Clive Barker, Brian lumley, Robert Asprin, Alan Dean Foster, Spider Robinson, Myth Adventure Series, Thieves World, Calahan Series

Bands:
Iced Earth, Bolt Thrower, Nightwish, Soil, The Misfits, Samhain, Carcass, Anthrax, Megadeth, pre black album Metallica, some Cradle of Filth songs, Celtic Women, VNV Nation, Chaos Opera, Amon Amarth, Corrosion of Conformity, Death, Entombed, L'arc en Ciel, plus too many others to list

General Interests:
books, music, toy collecting (mainly Japanese toys), weapon collecting, Gryphons, Ultraman, Mazinger, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai 7, Akira Kurosawa, Horror films, prosthetics and SFX makeup, gaming, Farcry,, model building, Gaming

Scared yet ?
You will be............................... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Gryph scares me >.<
Back to top Go down
SaferX

SaferX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Hobbies: I'm Canadian, hobbies aren't invented here yet.

Likes: music, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (YEeeeeeeeeeessssss) sub-category of this Maakii (sexiest thing on the face of the fucking planet###), VID-YO GAMEZ, wait, I don't like very things I just realized...

Dislikes: Emos, annoying people, people in general, babies, country music, GENERAL ROCK MY GOD THERE'S TOO MANY BANDS THAT SOUND THE SAME IN THIS GENRE.

Plans? About this time next year I'll be living in Japan as a TESL, (hopefully...) I hope to settle there after finishing courses in the Japanese language as well. I don't have everything planned yet Neutral
Back to top Go down
ShadowGryphon

ShadowGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 pm

AthrunJustice wrote:
Gryph scares me >.<

heh heh, wait 'til you see me with my pants off. cheers
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 pm

ShadowGryphon wrote:
AthrunJustice wrote:
Gryph scares me >.<

heh heh, wait 'til you see me with my pants off. cheers

scratch

is that a toothpick?? Too small cant see...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shiiny

Shiiny

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:29 am

MORE INFORMATION!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neo_0ne
DmitriW

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Yep. I'm Dmitri. No avatar yet, thinking of using the infamous pepperoni-nipples picture. Dunno yet. XD
Back to top Go down
Gem

Gem

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Im Gem, im the noobest noob in Destiny. My hobbies are
Air Rivals
Basketball
Football
Soccer
Graphic Arts
Back to top Go down
lauryl

lauryl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Mmkay, I'm Lauryl, or L'ryl, take your pick (the second one is pronounced Leer-ihl btw). I'm 20, a girl (yes, we do exist), bisexual, currently dating Dmitri. I am not especially shy, Gryph can vouch for that one, if you question my being a girl, I have no problem proving it, and on your own head be it as to the consequences XD
I am buddhist/polytheist, leaning a bit closer to the latter these days, and while I would not say that I'm quite up there with Gryph and his bushido, I have my own code of honor which I follow. I tend to be a fairly quiet person, and sometimes I read a little too deep into things.

As for hobbies, I play AirRivals, various video games, I make icons, and various other graphics for use on places like Livejournal, I sew, cross-stitch, knit a little, read, and I enjoy studying different languages and etymology.

I love anything about languages or medieval Japan , and anything dragon. I don't generally watch many movies or much tv but I do like a few anime, and things like Law and Order or Cold Case Files (not CSI, too much drama, one could hardly call that in any way realistic), and Firefly, Dune and a few other geek staples.
As for books.... Tao Te Ching, The Art of War, The Book of Five Rings, and for less serious reading, The Darkangel Trilogy, the earlier Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms novels, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, the Dragonriders of Pern series, and the Wheel of Time series (still need to finish that).
I listen to a wide variety of music. Generally if it isn't rap or country, or bagpipes (*shoots mum's stereo*), it's fair game. Recently I've been listening to a lot of Enya, Jimmy Buffett, and traditional Japanese music.

Let's move to dislikes...... People who do not listen, who talk to hear their own voices, and who intentionally butcher a language because they're too lazy to type or speak properly are at the top of my list of peeves. Homophobes, people who tell me I don't exist (you have to be either gay or straight, bi isn't real), and anyone who wants to either tell me I'm going to hell, or try to convert me to their faith are next. Under those two groups on the list are slightly more petty things like emos, brainless fools, and other assorted individuals of that like. And then the list rounds off with minor aggravations such as typos, headaches, politics, and anything else that can be irritating to a person.
....That was probably far more in-depth than any of you needed XD

My current plans are to try and find a job, get back into school and earn some sort of degree, and then hopefully at some point get out on my own and away from my crazy family.
Back to top Go down
http://hasu.livejournal.com/profile
ShadowGryphon

ShadowGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Gryph runs in and hits Lauryl with a pie

DRAGONS SUCK!

Gryphs runs away laughing an insane and sinister laugh

Gryphahu Akbar! ("Gryph is great" for those in need of a translation heh heh heh)
Back to top Go down
lauryl

lauryl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Mmkay, you just keep telling yourself that birdbrain. Razz At least dragons don't have feathers to preen.
Back to top Go down
http://hasu.livejournal.com/profile
ShadowGryphon

ShadowGryphon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:07 pm

No..... they have scales LOL
Back to top Go down
AthrunJustice

AthrunJustice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 pm

I smell Duel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: Air Rivals :: General Discussion-
Jump to: